Request to Join
AHC is a national network comprised of aquatic habitat restoration and conservation practitioners, Indigenous peoples and organizations, government representatives and businesses or organizations involved in the modification and stewardship of aquatic environments.
Who Can Join?
- Conservation NGOs and Conservation Authorities
- Public servants (federal, provincial, regional and community)
- Indigenous peoples and organizations
- Industry associations that work with the Fisheries Act
- Environmental Consultants
- Individuals interested in aquatic habitat conservation and restoration
You will be sent a membership application form